Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't you people ever heard of closing your goddamn door?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't you people ever heard of closing your goddamn door?

Another guy crapping in the mens room at the swamp today with the door open.

I didn't waste too much time doing my business.

Srsly people, you're not at home. CLOSE THE DOOR I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I guess they're not shy about exposing themselves to anyone who walks in!

Comment

Guy was just showing the world that he's an asshole.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Guy was just showing the world that he's an asshole.
        With the way toilets work, he wouldn't be showing the world that he's an asshole.

He might be showing them that he's a dick, though.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
          I guess they're not shy about exposing themselves to anyone who walks in!
          Just wait until a minor walks in and he gets charged with exposure, he might start closing the door then.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

"No, it's much better to take these kinds of things, with a sense and voice of rationality..."
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm just gonna leave this right here...(last panel)
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I have a mentally-impaired co-worker who will often take a dump with the door hanging half-open. I've told him both times I've wandered in to take a leak to kindly CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR (not using those words, but practically screaming them in my head).

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  "No, it's much better to take these kinds of things, with a sense and voice of rationality..."
                  Thanks, Fireheart. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day long.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Why don't you just close the door for them? If they can't do it or if they just forgot and are concentrating on just peeing/pooping, you'd be doing them a favour; if they won't do it and they like the door open, you will at least know where they stand.
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

More and more people seem to be doing this, I'm not shy about it at all, openly shouting out to "close the door you disgusting fuck". It's just another example of society's morals and values going down the toilet.
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                        It's "a sense of poise and rationality," actually.

But thank you. Now I have the song stuck in my head, too.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Bleah.

Yeah I once walked into a supermarket restroom which had two stalls. The first one looked like a pee hurricane had gone through it. The second one was occupied by a woman who was taking care of business with the stall door open. Thank god the door was positioned in a way that meant she was blocked from my sight. She heard me come in and said, "Sorry, I just really had to go!" I told her the stalls were so small she could easily reach the door from a seated position, and I left. Yuck.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
                            Why don't you just close the door for them? If they can't do it or if they just forgot and are concentrating on just peeing/pooping, you'd be doing them a favour; if they won't do it and they like the door open, you will at least know where they stand.
                            Most public restroom stalls have doors that can only be "locked" from the inside...if you don't lock it, the door will swing open on its own.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              It's "a sense of poise and rationality," actually.

But thank you. Now I have the song stuck in my head, too.
                              Never heard the song - what's the title and who sang it? BTW, my system is too old, and my connection is too slow, to use YouTube.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X