Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't you people ever heard of closing your goddamn door?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're called privies for a reason
    Who am I kidding? That would go over an SC's head
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Ophbalance View Post
      Rather made me uncomfortable but I really have no idea who to even contact about it to be honest.
      Who is the point of contact for your office "maintenance" speak to them or the "office manager".
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        They're called privies for a reason
        Who am I kidding? That would go over an SC's head
        Two schools of thought on this:

1) Of course it would - an SC's head is a hole full of shit, which is what you usually find under a privy.

2) No it wouldn't. After all, privies are found on land, and heads on boats - even though they serve the same function.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

When I was growing up the movie theater we went to had no doors on the stalls in the ladies room. Because of this I always tried to use the one furthest from the door if I had to go. It was so nice when they finally put in stall doors.

Comment

Most of the schools I attended didn't either I was so glad the university treated us like adults in that respect.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
            X