X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Rush Me...

... I go a lot slower.

This is more of a collective of people all in one paragraph:

I am quick and thorough at my job. Its usually the people that take their time. Like the drugged up people (who actually don't abuse it) then the druggies (who combine shit) old people and people who can't speak enlgish. This is followed by people who are in such a rush that they stopped to go shopping. Some people just start complaining, which wastes more time if they didn't just shut up. And then they tap their fingers. This is where I start to slow my roll. One of my fav managers always tells me good job, since they piss her off too. Not my fault you didn't leave enough time to get your hat, sunglasses and cooler to go to a business meeting.

Quoth cashierbex View Post
    This is followed by people who are in such a rush that they stopped to go shopping. Some people just start complaining, which wastes more time if they didn't just shut up. And then they tap their fingers. This is where I start to slow my roll. One of my fav managers always tells me good job, since they piss her off too.
    I bet they were slowly cruising down each aisle of the store, looking at each item for several minutes at a time, walking right down the middle of the aisle so other shoppers have to wait for them.

Then they get to the cash register and OMGWTFBBQ they're very important people with billions of dollars and how dare you the lowly peon cashier take so long to ring up their important stuff, don't you know you're just the scrapings from under their gold-plated toenails, move it move it move it!!!eleventy111!!!

Yep, we're just so impressed. Not.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

OMGWTFBBQ? The OMG and WTF I am familiar with, but I never expected them to followed by BBQ. Unless BBQ in this case means something other than meat that's delicious to eat.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        OMGWTFBBQ? The OMG and WTF I am familiar with, but I never expected them to followed by BBQ...
        The BBQ is what your brain is being rotisserieized on.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          OMGWTFBBQ? The OMG and WTF I am familiar with, but I never expected them to followed by BBQ. Unless BBQ in this case means something other than meat that's delicious to eat.
          http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=OMGWTFBBQ
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

it can occasionally mean better be quick, but it more commonly is used to indicate incoherence.

Comment

one of my top pet peeves is the obnoxious finger tap. Combined with the equally obnoxious glare stare down and grinding of teeth, it'll be check out by the time u get your room lol =P
              Can't reason with the unreasonable.
              The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Working...
              X