Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I'm not breaking the forum rules by saying this...but the Japanese visitors were the most polite and respectful guests we had. They would bring flowers and say prayers. It was mostly the middle aged Americans who yelled and screamed and left trash around.

After hours, it was a peaceful place. I felt honored to be there. I think the dead know that they are respected. They did do some tricks at times, but most of them were young men, so who could blame them?

Comment

Quoth Gimli View Post
      You planned. The idjits that I deal with seldom do and then expect me to make them a miracle.
      Yeah. And if I had not planned I would not be taking it out on anyone else.

ETA: Maybe next year I can plan to be WITH my mom on Mother's Day or the day before...it's hard because she's 2 hours away...but I would totally bake her a cake or something
      Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat; 05-17-2012, 11:00 PM. Reason: feeling guilty for not being with my mom
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

The Japanese people are some of the most polite people around. It doesn't surprise me.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Update

I have yet to see this charming example of an SC back to return her defective item, so either she contacted Customer Service and they sent her another, or it was user error.

Or, she realized what an ass she made of herself on the phone to me and doesn't want to face me. Hey, I can dream.

Comment

Working...
          X