This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO ID + Idiot + note from parents = headache

I have been lurking around this site for a while and I have finally come across someone who is worth mentioning.

It was a usual Tuesday afternoon, pretty slow and some kid walks in, I know he is trouble because he has headphones blasting music and is on his phone texting instead of looking to see if he bumps into anyone.

SC: Kid about 18 years old,( yellow skinny jeans, long beiber hair and lip piercing made him look douchy enough)
    ME: Young and friendly cashier
    Manager
    AW: Awesome customer

So he comes to my line with a case of beer, I know he isn't 21, but ask for an ID anyway just to make sure. He has music blaring as I mention so he pays 0 attention to me. He hand me a note that says, and I swear. "This note conforms that we the parents of "SC" give permission for him to buy alcohol." it has 2 signatures at the bottom.
    SC: Waiting to swipe his card "Hurry up, I have somewhere to go"
    Me: I need an ID (he obviously cant he me and isnt looking up so it was kind of pointless to even talk)
    SC: "Did you not hear me?! I said hurry up!" (he is shouting)
    Me: "I need to see an..."
    SC:" Bitch hurry your ass up, I do not have your fucking time!" (finally looks up at me)
    I call the manager over
    Manager: "What seem to be the problem?"
    SC: (still with headphones on) "Your stupid rude employee isnt doing her job and checking me out!!"
    Manager: "Sir dont call my employees stupid and she isnt being rude, we need your ID"
    SC: (finally takes of headphones) " I have a note saying I can buy this, my mom and dad both signed it, so it is legit"
    Manager:" We cannot accept this, and you need are causing a scene in the store. You need to leave."
    SC: "Not until you sell me my fucking beer"
    Manager:" Get out now or I will call the police."
    SC:" I wish you would, bitch"
    Manager starts to reach for the phone and he walks off.
    As I am showing my manager the notes, he comes back and snatches it from my hand and calls me an ugly, underachieving bitch and storms off.
    The entire front watched him storm off like a little kid and just stood in shock.
    Me to next customer
    Me:" sorry you had to see that, some people just dont have manners"
    AC: "Maybe his pants are too tight and its squeezing him in the wrong place"
    I laughed really hard for some reason
    I felt terrible though for the rest of the.... "ugly, underachieving bitch" that one hurt

Wow, talk about an EW/SC!! Sorry you had to be on the receiving end of this idiot.

If it helps, just think of him looking into the mirror while he goes through his little rant ... especially the "ugly, underachieving bitch" part ...

Comment

What a disgusting pig. I hope he mouthes off to somebody who teaches him a 2 fisted lesson. Don't let the garbage he spewed get to you honey.

Comment

Actually, a final bit of revenge. Enjoy something alcoholic in his memory It's not like he's gonna get any.

Personally, I think the boy was taking to his reflection.
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Hey think about it from his viewpoint. you didn't go to all the trouble of getting 2 friends to sign a note purporting to be from your parents so you can buy alcohol. So you must be underachieving. And you didn't fall at his feet and worship him, so you must be ugly. because he is the best thing on earth. his mommy said so.

Of course he was speaking reverse, so what he really meant was 'You are too pretty and smart to pay attention to me & fall for my lies, so I will throw a hissy fit'

Comment

Quoth justunhappy View Post
            I felt terrible though for the rest of the.... "ugly, underachieving bitch" that one hurt
            When you consider the source, the statement has no value.

You handled that very well.

And welcome to CS!
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

AC: "Maybe his pants are too tight and its squeezing him in the wrong place"
              Objection!

You have to have something in your pants, in order for it to be squeezed tight.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Objection!

That's what I was thinking also.

My guess is that he thought if he raised enough of a scene, a spineless manager would cave in to the note that was signed by "mommie & daddy", or his friends pretending to be douche bag's parents.

You did the right thing, for sure.

Also, welcome to CS. There's brain bleach over here, and beer here. The is over there.
                Last edited by Victory Sabre; 05-16-2012, 12:26 AM.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Just take comfort in the fact that you can go home and drink a nice cold beer, which is more than he can do!

Comment

Idiot probably wrote that note himself. Like that would work even if it was genuine. Dumbass.

Never believe anything a dumbass says to you.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

[QUOTE=justunhappy;1040208]

" I have a note saying I can buy this, my mom and dad both signed it, so it is legit"/QUOTE]

SO?

Even if it is "legit" (as in, actually signed by parents), did he really think they could give permission for him to break the law?

"Gee officer, you can't arrest me, I have mommy & daddy's written permission to rob this bank".

As for his what he said to you, well, think of the kind of person who would actually meet his approval. . Having someone like that dissaprove of you is more a compliment than insult, if you ask me.

Madness takes it's toll....
                      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

[QUOTE=Merriweather;1040262]

" I have a note saying I can buy this, my mom and dad both signed it, so it is legit"/QUOTE]

SO?

Even if it is "legit" (as in, actually signed by parents), did he really think they could give permission for him to break the law?

"Gee officer, you can't arrest me, I have mommy & daddy's written permission to rob this bank".

As for his what he said to you, well, think of the kind of person who would actually meet his approval. . Having someone like that dissaprove of you is more a compliment than insult, if you ask me.
                        That's what I'm thinking - a bonehead like this is sure to go far in life /sarcasm
                        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                        What's the difference?
                        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Here's what you should have said...

SC "you're an ugly uncerachieving bitch"

Justunhappy "That may be so...but at least when I get home I can have a beer or two if I want".

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Objection!

Pretty much, yes.
                            Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                            My guess is that he thought if he raised enough of a scene, a spineless manager would cave in to the note that was signed by "mommie & daddy", or his friends pretending to be douche bag's parents.
                            Of course, any manager with half a brain, even one who is normally spineless, is not going to break the law, no matter how much of a tantrum Little Putz throws.
                            Last edited by XCashier; 05-16-2012, 02:10 AM.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You know what would have been fun? Saying, "Sir, I don't know if those are indeed your parents and I can't take your word for it. I need to see some type of identification to see if your last names match." I wonder how he'd try to weasel out of that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X