Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I knew they were BSing me because I've been ticketing in our lots for 5-years. I KNOW what the stores do and don't, can and can't do. It just blew my MIND what they were saying, like they thought a mall cop would be THAT dumb!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Question: If you're issued a handicap plate/tag/whatever in State A, is it valid in the other 49 states?

Comment

Quoth Skelly View Post
        Question: If you're issued a handicap plate/tag/whatever in State A, is it valid in the other 49 states?
        IANAL, but I believe it is. Similar to how a driver's license in State A is considered valid in the rest of the country. But you still have to abide by local traffic and parking laws.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Skelly View Post
          Yes, and several Canadian provinces. We looked into this when we planned to rent a car in California.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth SmivMoc View Post
            Felony stupidity.
            In this day and time, Stupidity is still not considered an arrestable offense.

As we all know, SC's will use any and every excuse they can think up to try to weasel out of something.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X