This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelling Doesn't Do You Good!

I don't always get yelling SC's but here's a few that I had the other day.

California Screamin'

The first one was a lady in California driving and talking to me on her cellphone trying to get directions to a hotel. I had to tell her more than three times that I can't give her directions because I'm several states away in the east coast (New York) and she has to call the hotel for directions since I'm a 800 general reservations rep. Then she keeps yelling at me and tells me that Prime Hotels sucks and hangs up on me. How about calling the hotel like I said and at least using a map, FFS!

Screams Lies and Recordings

The second one was this guy that just started screaming at me in the midst of my opening spiel that his call dropped and wants me to get him to the last agent (didn't specify the department he spoke with) on the phone NOW. I had to repeat ad nauseum that I had no way of internally transferring to specific agents and that I had no way of checking who he last spoke to. So I had to keep asking him while he kept interrupting me with his rant to get him to the right department. I finally managed to get him to tell me he wanted to speak to Customer Service and before I transferred him he ranted at me how Prime Hotels deceives people and he was tired of it. Yeah whatever. All I know is that you sound like an overgrown tantrum throwing 2 year old, bro.

El Screamorado

This one is an oldie but a goodie when I did tech support for a certain satellite TV company (I sure don't miss that). In our opening spiels we had to say my name is (insert name) and I'm located in (state that you live in). The second she heard me say that I'm in New York, she ripped me for not being in her state of Colorado and even kept yelling at me because she couldn't get a rep that was local. She kept yelling when I tried to troubleshoot her issue. I was able to get her off the line because after I told her I couldn't troubleshoot her issue because she wan't home for me to walk her through it (she was in a fucking supermarket), she hung up on me. Damn, bitch! Did ya OD on the bitch pills or something?!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    I couldn't troubleshoot her issue because she wan't home for me to walk her through it (she was in a fucking supermarket), she hung up on me. Damn, bitch! Did ya OD on the bitch pills or something?!!
    This was pretty common at the borg sphere cell phone place.

People would call to have technical trouble shooting, and they didnt even have the phone. They were calling for junior or princess phone.

Or... wait for it....

They were calling from their cell phone to complain that it was always dropping calls.
    You know, like they couldnt be on the phone for more than 3 minutes without a call dropping, but could some how wait on hold for an hour and then bitch at you for over an hour.

Comment

Must be basic SC logic - if you yell loud enough, the person you're talking to will finally pull out that magic wand they hide somewhere, and wave it around to solve all your problems, even those that defy physics or interrupt the space-time continuim.

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Wow, the first one was in California and you were in New York? That's more than several states away...it's almost 3000 miles. She was a twit.

And the TV call...who the hell calls about their TV problem while they're shopping in a supermarket?? Oh, wait, that's right.....idiots do.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X