Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop locking the door!!! (slight language?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop locking the door!!! (slight language?)

I need to rant for a minute you guys -_-

I went out the door at 5 am this morning, was out there for three minutes tops, and tried to come back inside.

Fun fact; Our door will open from the inside when it's locked, but will not open from the outside (obviously). Another fun fact; When we first got the house, my mom gave me a set of keys, to the backdoor only, and then proceeded to change the locks on the backdoor. She refuses to have another set of keys made for me. Reason A, she doesn't have the money for a $1 dollar key. I offer to pay. Reason B, she doesn't have the time to take me to the store, and I don't have a car. My stepdad says he'll take me. Reason C, I don't trust you not to lose my key. Thanks ma, love you too. She did agree to stop locking the actual door handle, and just lock the deadbolt at night. This obviously did not last, or I would not be here ranting right now.

Back to the story, I spent FORTY FREAKING MINUTES banging on our door. Yes, I looked at the clock as soon as I got back in. My cousin was sleeping on the couch that is 6 feet TOPS away from said door. No way in HELL she slept through me pounding on the door so hard it was literally bending away from the frame so much I could see the ceiling of our living room. Not to mention my chow mix (read--Loud with a capital L bark) going crazy from his crate, also in the living room, 4 foot tops from the couch. Nobody was going to let me in until I made it abundantly clear I wasn't going to stop and let them sleep.

Sorry guys, but it's 6 am, I haven't slept all night, and I pretty much hate my family right now. Needed to vent. Feel much better now, at least! Also, this is in Off Topic because my family are not customers; But they do kinda suck!

Next time take a rock to the window!!! Thats just all kinds of uncool!!

Comment

Change the locks and don't give anyone else the keys.

Or just swipe your mum's keys and get them cut without her noticing. Does anyone else have keys you can copy? Stepdad? Cousin 'asleep' on the couch?

How is everyone else getting in and out?
      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

What is their problem?? This is definitely passive-agressive behavior to the hilt. Utterly ridiculous.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X