Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in New England looking to adopt a pitbull?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in New England looking to adopt a pitbull?

A good friend of mine is being forced to give up her pitbull Zeus due to a change in her apartment's pet policy.

Not 100% sure of the exact details but I believe he is a couple years old and is housebroken. He is full of energy and loves people

I'll post more info when and if I get it. If anyone is interested please PM me ASAP and I can put you in touch with her. She's been given until July 1 to find him a nice new home.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

The dog is currently in Lowell, MA btw.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Oh, I love pitties. They're such goofballs. If I could take him, Dave, I would...holding thumbs!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

A friend of a friend of a friend ended up taking him.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I would because I love pits, but I currently have a mastiff and it would be a bad mix. Well, that and the fact that I live nearly 2000 miles away.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I so, so wish. Love any kind of bulldog. My pitt friend Lucky is the sweetest, funniest, most loyal dog ever. I just wanna kidnap him!
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I've been noticing more of this kind of thing in New England. I have three friends in various states in New England and all three of the towns they are from have attempted or are thinking of attempting to have a ban on pitbulls. It's sad. My one friend has two beautiful pitbulls and the only thing they want to do is be loved.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
              X