This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Quiz! - WARNING! Cute Overload

Q: What's more cute than one baby bunny in the back yard?

A: TWO baby bunnies in the back yard!

B
    Last edited by Dips; 07-08-2013, 08:25 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Cute overload is right!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Across the world, people are getting fingerprints on their computer screens trying to reach in and pick up these adorable baby bunnies...
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

A group of rabbits have decided to nest at the edge of the woods next to my house. Every day when I come home from work, there's a bunch of them hopping around next to my house.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Across the world, people are getting fingerprints on their computer screens trying to reach in and pick up these adorable baby bunnies...
          Not to mention the drool on the keyboards ...

There's at least one bunny around here that I periodically catch nibbling away at the leaves of the dandelions in what used to be a garden here. Oddly, he or she just sits and watches me (while continuing to nibble) provided I am in my car. If I'm on foot ... bunny heads off at a brisk lope (though not a panicked run by any means). Obviously I need to start carrying my camera at all times.

Comment

I have a bunny that frequents my yard, but only at dusk, that I can tell, and only if my dogs aren't outside. He/she doesn't mind me being out there, but runs for his/her life if the dogs even bark from inside the house! So cute!

Comment

Working...
            X