This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Me Luck!!!

I finally have an interview on Tuesday for a job in customer service for a company that provides medical supplies. Fortunately, the interview is with someone I know. I worked with her mother at the mail order music club. It would be great to finally find a permanent position. Last fall, I was hired by a temp agency for a position that was supposed to become permanent (they claimed that 75% of the temps would be offered perm positions.) As soon as we began to help get the backlog down, they got rid of most of us claiming that we were not catching on the their system quick enough. Worked there for 1 month. Other than that, I have been unemployed since October of 2011.
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Best of luck!

Comment

Good luck!

I may have never met you, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in you.

(Yeah that came off creepier than intended, sorry.)

Anyway... I send all the luck of the Irish your way, fresh from the green hills and fetid bogs of Ireland!
      "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

Working...
      X