Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GraveKeeper... I am so sorry. (Also, HELP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, mine got stabbed too!
    "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

Haha there ya go :P now you just need something heavy and an unguarded power tool to finish it up

Comment

Hmm... all I have is a 26lb cat. Would that do?
        "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

Well it depends on how pointy the bugger is

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
            It's a cat. 5 of its 6 ends are all points.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
              I've lived in St. John's now for a little over six years and I've seen a lot of crazy here, and have even been taken over by it a bit LOL You'd never know that I haven't spent my whole life here - it must be in the water. Or it happened when I got Screeched in. I spent most of my life in BC where I wasn't quite as crazy as I am now!
              St Johns? We should hang out while I'm there, I think I'm going to be around there! You can show me all the fun stuff

And don't worry, I am no stranger to fights in the parking lot at weddings... except in my case it was a fight in the petrol station over the road. When I don't have my arm all bandaged up I'll type out the full story of that wedding... suffice to say it was AWESOME.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                Pointy. He's a Maine Coon. His claws and teeth are ENORMOUS. And... he has two extra toes on each of his back feet. That's extra points right there.

And.... his name is Dexter.

Comment

Jesus. 2 hours sleep a d work calls me to come in. Please find someone else lol

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                    Jesus. 2 hours sleep a d work calls me to come in. Please find someone else lol
                    Grim.

I'm enjoying enforced lazytimes while I rest my arm and bathe in the joys of 70mg of codeine every 4 hours.... with my remaining cats. God, I miss the others. Especially my beloved Bundy.

Comment

I'm trying to mentally picture Nunavut in small town Newfoundland.

I don't think there's any help that I or anyone else can possibly render against such a scenario. In fact I am downright alarmed that this mating ritual is even going to occur. The genetic fallout alone. >.>

Comment

While you're sampling the screech, try some fish and brewis to go with it -- salt cod, hardtack and salted pork fat.

Comment

Quoth Marlowe View Post

Grim.

I'm enjoying enforced lazytimes while I rest my arm and bathe in the joys of 70mg of codeine every 4 hours.... with my remaining cats. God, I miss the others. Especially my beloved Bundy.
                          Jealous of everything but the cats.

Mind you just ordered veal cutlets and 2 pizzas for my meals. So I'll be happier in a few hours.

Still. So friggin tired. Bonus is I'm training a guy who's had 6 days. So hopefully I'll be paid about $70/hour to nap the last 4 hours lol

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            I'm trying to mentally picture Nunavut in small town Newfoundland.

I don't think there's any help that I or anyone else can possibly render against such a scenario. In fact I am downright alarmed that this mating ritual is even going to occur. The genetic fallout alone. >.>

I dunno, the sheer fact she's NOT RELATED to the rest of us might help. No kidding, my whole family originates from a village in Donegal where everyone has the same surname. It's a running joke that marrying your cousin isn't a bad idea because at least you know they're JUST your cousin....

My family are odd. About 10% of us are super geniuses (150+ IQs) but extremely socially inept, misanthropic, and slightly unhinged. A few are downright deranged. The other 90%ish are just grumpy misanthropes.

You know, except when we're drunk.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                              Jealous of everything but the cats.

Mind you just ordered veal cutlets and 2 pizzas for my meals. So I'll be happier in a few hours.

Still. So friggin tired. Bonus is I'm training a guy who's had 6 days. So hopefully I'll be paid about $70/hour to nap the last 4 hours lol

OMG pizza and meat.... that sounds incredible. I am very envious right now.

Comment

Also chocolate explosion cheesecake for dessert. Very tasty stuff :P

Comment

Working...
                                X