This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tattoo!

My brother-in-law recently moved nearby and I've been working with him to design a tattoo idea I've had for a long time. It will eventually be a 3D Cthulhu, with wings spread across my chest and back, and his face and upper body a full sleeve on my right arm.

Last night he did the outlining for the first section, which is about 3/4 of the sleeve and incorporates an older tattoo of an Elder Sign on that arm, which he also touched up to match his ink.

My arm is SO sore right now.
    Attached Files

Thats so cool!!!!

Comment

Ia, Cthulhu fthagn!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

And now the itching and the tightness begins. Never had it over such a large surface area before. And in a few weeks I get to do it ALLLL over again for shading...

Comment

Must resist jokes about your arm eating d6 investigators per turn...

(The elder sign looks FANTASTIC!)

Comment

Updating with new work done last night. Started the shading and he worked on me for about four hours.

Comment

Wow, really cool, can't wait to see the finished work.
              Seph
              Taur10
              "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X