Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First theatrical movie would be "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" in 1966.

(Actually had to do a final exam in Latin on that movie. Loved every second of it.)
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• You are correct, Crossbow. Next question is yours.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Oh, dear. Now I have to think of something...

Ah, hell. Quick "Six degrees" moment (but not necessarily Kevin Bacon):

What is the shortest connection between David Hasselhoff and Meagan Fox?
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• Quoth Crossbow View Post
          What is the shortest connection between David Hasselhoff and Meagan Fox?
          David Hasselhoff to Ted McGinley (The Big Tease)
          Ted McGinley to Megan Fox (Hope & Faith - TV Show)

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

• Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
            David Hasselhoff to Ted McGinley (The Big Tease)
            Ted McGinley to Megan Fox (Hope & Faith - TV Show)

SC
            Not the one I was thinking of, but it's the same distance. Great job! On to you.

(The link I was thinking of was Peter Cullen, voice of Optimus Prime (Fox) and K.A.R.R. from Knight Rider (Hasselhoff))

Comment

• Guess it's my turn for a question.

How long has the longest running program on television been on?

SC
              "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Comment

• the answer is "meet the press" and its been forever.
                Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• The question is "How Long"?

Yes, Meet the Press is the longest running show on television, but how long has it been on?

SC

Comment

• bleh. stupid cel phone.. razzum frazzum

first aired 6 November, 1947 so that would make at 64 and 1/2 years or so

something simple since still at work. What are the names of the 4 "bullies" on the Simpsons?
                    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

• Nelson Muntz, his buddy, his friend, and that other guy. ^_^
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Nelson Muntz, Dolph, Jimbo and Kerney.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                          Nelson Muntz, Dolph, Jimbo and Kerney.
                          Correct, You are up

Comment

• Right, I need to come up with a follow through when I do that.

How many actors have played The Riddler in the various versions of Batman? (Adam West version onward)

Comment

How many actors have played The Riddler in the various versions of Batman? (Adam West version onward)
                              Counting live action only: 4 as far as I know.
                              There was the Adam West version Riddler
                              Jim Carrey in the Movies
                              There is the musical Holy Musical B@tman
                              and the fan film Bats in the Clocktower

if you start counting Animated and Video games don't ask cause I have no clue

Comment

Meredith Stepien - Holy Musical B@tman!
                                Michael T. Coleman - Batman: Deathwish
                                Matthew J. McCarthy - College Humor Originals: Batman Meets the Riddler
                                Erik A. Williams - Bats in the Clocktower
                                Jan Michael Higgins - Batman: The Brave and the Bold
                                Bruce W. Timm - Batman: Under the Red Hood
                                Robert Englund - The Batman
                                John Glover - The New Batman Adventures/Batman
                                Jim Carrey - Batman Forever
                                Frank Gorshin - Batman/Legends of the Superheroes
                                Wally Wingert - Batman:Arkham Asylum/City
                                Tom Kenny - Lego Batman

Comment

Working...
                                X