This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grabs Cazzi's blankets to put another expansion on*

Ok, folks, just keep showing up. I'll build to keep myself occupied. *grabs frosh hardhat*

Comment

*gets box of stuffed aminals out of garage, blankets and afghans out of closets, all the spare pillows*

Ok here I hope this helps - oh wait i forgot something

*grabs the fruit drawer full of booze out of the fridge*

lets see - we have cinnamon Loki, Lemon Loki, Cherry-Lime Loki, Pom-Blueberry Loki, Bailey's Irish cream, Bailey's Mint Irish Cream, and I am not sure what else....

I'm hiding from this past Monday... I'll tell you about when it doesn't stress me back out just talking about it...
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

For the knitters.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

May I join you?
          *has big fluffy blanket, stuffed t-rex named Tiny, and a MILLION handmade stuffed animals to share.*
          I have pocky too!
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

*dives back under pillow*

*peeks out*

I ROCKED THE INTERVIEW!

Now hopefully he likes me enough to hire me even though I can't start immediately...

Comment

THOSE ARE FAR TOO AWESOME TO EAT! wow they actually knitted the sugar! *stares in awe*
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I'm a fan of http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/surprise...2009-02-14.htm myself.

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                  Hi Cazzi!

Where did you get the coffee icecream? Its my favourite.Usually I get finest from Tesco.
                  That's the one I get Good offer at the moment isn't it

By the way boyfriend is currently frying BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Yummy. I had bacon for breakfast, first time in ages!
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                    That's the one I get Good offer at the moment isn't it
                    OOH I don't know! I'm trying to follow a low fat diet! Don't tell me I missed agood deal on my favourite icecream?

SHHHH I did have a small bacon sandwich but I was very good it had lots of lettuce and tomato in it.
                    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

/gonna hide in here from the prospect of asking a boy out...

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        NO!!!!!!!!!

Out you go! And don't come back till you have pictures! *stern look*
                        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

*burrows deeper into the fort* I am creatively stifled by my lack of talent in one medium and people being jerks. MY VISION WILL DIE IN MY MIND!

*cuddles a teddy bear and a bottle of Bailey's Caramel*
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

OOH I don't know! I'm trying to follow a low fat diet! Don't tell me I missed agood deal on my favourite icecream?
                            I won't tell you they're 2 for £5 then... its one of their long term offers I shouldn't be eating it either but I don't get it often.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            There's a distinct shortage of ask-outable (or even datable) males around here
                            *huggles teddy & gets giant crochet hook & wool out for more blankets*
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

My depression has come into full force, on top of finding out my mom stupidly went back to the guy who cheated on her twice, and then finding out that I weigh almost 200 lbs and my blood pressure has spiked due to stress. I bring one mini lion kitty for snuggles and one kitten to amuse us.
                              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Oh, I forgot, I have a teddy bear with a squeaker in his butt

Just be gentle, he's 35 years old (but he still squeaks!)

Comment

Working...
                                X