This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    How come it's permissible for SCs to have a bad day, but employees can't (even if the e's bad day isn't even as close to the SCs')?
    Cause employees are mindless zombies who have no feelings?

Comment

Nah, its cause you're "servants" to the public.

The only servants to the public that get to beat up people without provocation of any kind, or treat them like crap because they're having a bad day are cops.

Having a bad day and want to exact revenge on someone? Go work for the justice system.

On a side note, I'm having a bad day. /raids the chocolate so she won't cuss out anyone.
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Let me guess, the people making this policy never have to deal with the morons who will take advantage of it.
        Nope. And when profits go down the shitter because the company is being nickel and dimed to death by fraud, the suits will just cut hours or lay off people or close stores while giving themselves huge bonuses for their "visionary" leadership.

That "training" sounds like this stupid question I encountered when studying for the A+ exam. A customer gets upset that his data was lost and shoves you against a wall. The "correct" answer according to the book was to try and calm the customer down, leave the premises if you can't. Not a thing about calling security/police, or getting witness statements. I particularly love the counter-argument to shoving the customer back: "Physical abuse violates respect."
        At that point, I'd be saying "f respect". You assault me, I'm going to fight back. I'm not being given any respect by the customer, so why should I give respect to the customer?

On the other hand, we have one awful old man who has been kicked out of the pharmacy twice now due to being a racist asshole. He only gets 2, maybe three scripts.
        He threatened suit, and corporate made us take him back.
        Guess what? It wasn't long that we had another incident, this time involving a computer error on the part of his medicare part D plan. The insurance company thought he was in his coverage gap, he insisted that he wasn't. That's fine, go home and duke it out with your carrier, as we really have nothing to do with setting copays.
        Of course, he wasn't going to be that reasonable, he decided to park his old wrinkly ass in the pharmacy for 2 FUCKING HOURS, screaming at the poor pharmacist who was brand new out of school, plus our poor, sweet extern, that we were "defrauding him". They called the pharmacy helpdesk of his carrier, who confirmed what we were seeing, and the old asshole accused her of lying and that she really didn't work for his carrier.
        In the end, he wrote a letter clear up to our pussy CEO, the pharmacist went home late and physically ill from the stress inflicted by that awful man, and he's unfortunately still a customer here.
        So what did pussy CEO do for crotchety, racist old bag? What freebies did he shovel his way?

You may have mentioned this before, but if so I forgot.
        Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 08-25-2007, 02:49 AM.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth MoonChild2007 View Post
          Cause employees are mindless zombies who have no feelings?
          Zzapp pretty much said it all.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
          X