Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently I am a criminal mastermind. Also, spankings.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddess View Post
    As Becky said the other day "better that than ass groove."

Keep this up and you may wind up with your own Wikipedia entry.
    Well, if I can get enough info together, I'll so-o-o-o do it!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
      ...O.O Dude.
      Don't look at ME, I don't edit Wikipedia, I just read it!

Still, I see him as Wiki-worthy, yes.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
        and being propositioned by BeckySunshine
        Am I famous, or INFAMOUS?

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        As Becky said the other day "better that than ass groove."
        And I STILL stand by that statement.

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        Keep this up and you may wind up with your own Wikipedia entry.
        Tempting, tempting.

I won't start it, but I'll read it every day.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

oh goodie something else for gk to fear

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            I for one hope this never occurs on the off chance the lot of you might form Voltron. Thereby drastically reducing my chances of escape.
            Don't worry GK! Me and Wheeljack have come up with a plan! See, we've created what we call Dominator disks. We'll place one on each of the fangirls, and when they combine we can use this remote to bring Fangirltron under OUR control, and...

... oh, wait. Am I confusing real life and an 80's cartoon again? Crap!
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Undeniable Facts

Me: "Good evening, <company name>."
              SC: "Yeah, could I get a cab?"
              Me: "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number-"
              SC: "No I don't."
              Me: "….yes, you do."

This isn't up for debate. It's not like you're going to deftly convince me that I am in fact a taxi through the cunning use of counterpoints. Thus emboldening me to run outside the office, break into the nearest car, hot wire it, drive it to Home Depot to buy some spray paint, spend the next hour painting it a lively lemon yellow, add black racing strips with indelible marker then drive it all the way to your location to pick up your drunken teetering skankcamel ass. Not going to happen.

Reminds me of a time my dearest wife came in laughing her head off telling me soemone said almost the same thing to her. We did debate the virtues of getting one of the hamsters to drive the customer, but rejected it as all they all only had Provisonal Licences! (she works in a pet shop I should clarify)
              Last edited by Ree; 11-03-2007, 12:54 PM. Reason: Fixing quote tags

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                I just had this image of you being thrown to the ground and crushed to death while getting humped by 50 tons of Voltron.
                Ow.......ow......ow........ ........ow........

First of all, GK, you have one helluva imaginative mind to come up with some of the gut-bustingest funny lines EVER! I had to share your original post with my co-workers. It brightened their day immensely.

and Kara_CS...........THAT DIDN'T HELP! Ow.........OW.........
                Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

I just had a bad mental image for "Form blazing sword!!!"

*hides*
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
                    I just had a bad mental image for "Form blazing sword!!!"

*hides*
                    ....... ><

Quoth Kara_CS
                    I just had this image of you being thrown to the ground and crushed to death while getting humped by 50 tons of Voltron.
                    I think I saw that on Robot Chicken once...

Comment

I think I saw that on Robot Chicken once...
                      Not quite... if I remember correctly, Voltron got 'Seeerved'! in that sketch.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Hey, doesn't Dips work with a Mark? Perhaps they were trying to reach her company
                        My Mark isn't really a Mark. I give my co-workers different first names in my posts.

But he's totally flattered that somebody on CS remembers his fake name.
                        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Waste of Oxygen
                          SC: "Yeah, but that's not in service anymore so let me give you another one."
                          Then why did you even give it to me? Thank you for wasting 20 seconds of both of your lives.
                          Many times have to tell them the number they have FIRST to verify that you're really you. Then you can give them you new info. I imagine that's what he thought.
                          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                          HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                            Many times have to tell them the number they have FIRST to verify that you're really you. Then you can give them you new info. I imagine that's what he thought.
                            Trust me, you're giving him way to much credit. That client account has nothing to do with anything that requires me to verify customer info. I have no customer files at all on that line. Quite the opposite, it requires me to gather caller info because I'm arranging call backs during business hours. Which I explained to the guy at the very first of the call.

If you'd actually heard him attempt to form sentences during the call it'd all become crystal clear.... ><

Comment

Which I explained to the guy at the very first of the call...
                              If you'd actually heard him attempt to form sentences during the call it'd all become crystal clear.... ><
                              Hmmm... Guess I missed the beginning of the call.
                              Also guess I missed the part where he couldn't form sentences.

Oh well.
                              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                              HellGate: London

Comment

Hey, wait, you guys forgot the Rainbow Meat Owl!
                                http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29478

Comment

Working...
                                X