This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS
    and me attached to the fibrous remnants of my headset cord, still holding my trusty Gameboy.
    They'll find my DS clutched in my dead, lifeless hands. However, they'll probably find my headset lodged in another skeleton's pelvis.

Quoth Kara-CS
    Why don’t you go stand in the street and not negotiate with an oncoming bus?
    Heh heh heh, I like that. ;9

Quoth Kara_CS
    Yeah, we're connected by the same thread of fate. He takes the Canadian versions of my customers, and I handle the American versions of his.
    Wonder twin powers, activate~

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      However, they'll probably find my headset lodged in another skeleton's pelvis.
      How, and why, would.... nevermind.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Wonder twin powers, activate~
      Form of.... jaded Customer Service rep!
      Last edited by Kara; 08-23-2007, 12:24 PM.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

*trys to picture GK stabbing a customer with his head set...* yeah that would be painful and time consuming unless... *pictures gk lodging the headset in another way...* oh yeah that would be more fun, and just as if not more painful

Comment

Hehe. You reminded me of this.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
            How, and why, would.... nevermind.
            Don't ask. You don't want to know.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
              SW: But you can do things on a corporate level. I work for Home Depot! I know you’ll go out of your way to make a customer happy!
              SUP: A phone company is a little different than Home Depot.
              That's the problem, right there. Home Depot is the absolute bottom of the spineless-barrel. They will take back anything without a fuss. As I've said before, my son hated working their returns desk. He said it looked like people would rummage through their shed and bring back any old rusty piece 'o garbage whenever they wanted some extra cash.
              She naturally expected your company to have the same spineless customer service policies.

Comment

That could be. I've never once entertained the idea that other companies/stores had the same policies as the ones I've worked for. I guess that's what separates us from them.

That and a complete set of brain cells.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  That and a complete set of brain cells.
                  An incomplete set would still seperate us.

Heck, anything that can conceivable be called a "set" would. That one cell of theirs must get aaawwwwful lonely up there
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                  X