This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ketchup, ketchup? wheres my ketchup?

So late last month I had an order come in on my site and one of the items had been discontinued. I emailed my client, explained the situation, issued a full refund for ONLY the item in question, placed their order and heard nothing more from them.

Fast forward to this morning....I wake up to another order from said customer....with a new item PLUS the item that was discontinued. Now I will freely admit its partially my fault for not taking the item off the website, but that would also mean that you completely ignored my last email.

this is the message they sent with their current order...

The last time I ordered something from here, I ordered a crystals, two books and this SAME incense pack, I never got the Incense... I did however pay for it, I got the other stuff however. ... Any way you could knock the price off of this incense pack since I already paid for one I didn't get? I paid with the same paypal account as I am using now
    this is fully showing that they ignored my 2 emails and the notification of refund.
    Last edited by EricKei; 11-15-2013, 03:00 PM. Reason: Removed link
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Typical customer that doesn't bother to read. Very frustrating I'm sure!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Fortunately, PayPal will show that you did refund the pack if she disputes. That is fun. Telling them, 'I see on <date> that<merchant> issued a refund of <$$>.

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
        Fortunately, PayPal will show that you did refund the pack if she disputes. That is fun. Telling them, 'I see on <date> that<merchant> issued a refund of <$$>.
        That's true, as I had a refund earlier this year on an item that wasn't as described and returned to seller.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X