Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for hanging your bedspread outside to dry. Enjoy getting the ticks off.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for banding together with the band who got lap band surgery while they were banned from Baltimore for batting at Bruce Banner by Blue Jay field
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for batting at Bruce Banner - now we've got to deal with an angry green guy in ripped jeans.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for not realizing one thing. The pants and undies coulda ripped off.

Comment

• Banned for showing the Giant Sized Man Thing.

Comment

• banned for thinking of that

Comment

• I can think of other ways to ban you.

Comment

• banned for thinking in the U.S.

Comment

• Now, you're banned in the USA.

Comment

• Banned for running naked through the flower show, and congrats on best dried arrangement

Comment

• No, I didn't. I ran through the flour show. That's why my arrangement was so dry. You're banned for getting the facts wrong.

Comment

• Banned for getting that girl you like flours instead of flowers

Comment

• Banned for running naked through a cornfield while carrying a shotgun. Cookies for reference.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for running naked through the gun shop with an ear of corn.

Comment

• banned for knowing that the cookie monster was originally green

Comment

Working...
                                X