This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overheard

These are SCs my co-workers encountered. I missed them, but thought they were silly enough to be worth sharing.

Leaf Lady

Leaf Lady has been an on-going SC, to the point where Boss is about ready to fire her as a customer. She winterized her boat with us, but stored her boat elsewhere. There were leaves on her boat. Thought you could just get rid of that with a leaf-blower? No! That is permanent--or at least, that's what I think has to be in her mind for this to be such a big deal to her. She calls us up, saying that the storage people say the leaves were already in her boat before they got it. We say it wasn't possible, she was winterized inside.

We're the liars, of course. Every call to us, she brings up the leaves. Boss told her, if she brings it up again, she is not welcome here. So what does she do? Bring it up to the other employees! At least two others have heard her talk about the leaves.

I Can Make Him

Boss stayed open for a guy that wanted parts today. We should have closed. This guy was convinced we would give him a mile after that inch, but Boss stayed firm. The guy was pretty sure that, after he bought the parts, he could convince Boss to install them right there, while he waited. No matter how many ways he asked, Boss said no, until finally:

Boss: Would you like it if I told you two weeks wait on repairs, but I fixed other people's boats right here in the shop?
    Guy: Well, no.

Well, there you go.

Cats are right. Humans are just monkeys.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      Cats are right. Humans are just monkeys.
      No, no! That isn't right!

...Cats think humans are machines that provide food, treats, petting, and so on...

Comment

Hahahaha, i don't care who over hears me because, i am 100% finew with anything i said being repeated, because i know what i said and didn't. However it has happened to me, someone walks up, hears me talking to a co worker, and says, something along the lines of " I heard that," and I say well if you were minding your business that wouldnt happen.

Comment

Working...
        X