This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth frosstty View Post
    Far too little as did I, the kid needed a lesson in reality and waiting another week for his new bike was not it in my opinion. Maybe next month or next year.
    Maybe a little of that old "You'll be too busy with the next 2 months of chores and duty's to ride a bike, and after that you'll earn it yourself."

Comment

Regarding the OP; I have a similar story that took place when I worked at the pet store. This woman came in with her little girl during the quiet time, when I was working on order forms. The customer bought a sack of dog food and left. About forty minutes later, she returned. The little girl was crying and the mother said, "Now, go up to the lady."

The girl walked up to me and handed me a small dog biscuit that she'd obviously nicked from one of the pet food bins. She apologised thru her tears; I said it was ok, but she'd better not do it again. The mother said to me that she didn't want her girl to grow up thinking she'd get away with stealing; I agreed with her.

Better to have her daughter in floods of tears as a small child cuz she had to return a stolen object and admit to stealing, than to have her up in court on a theft charge later on.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X