This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kanalah View Post
    I guess when I quilt I'm being disrespectful to those who cannot sew.
    or those of us who can only embroider vs doing real quilting.

Comment

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
      Of course, I suppose I'm being disrespectful myself to the illiterate when I add yet another book to my ever-growing library.
      No. It's when you READ it that you're being disrespectful.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        True. Just adding books themselves... well that's disrespectful to people who go to the library when they can't afford books.

Comment

And buying e-books is disrespectful for those who can't afford them!

I honestly never really think of what a cashier looks like when I shop. All I care about is that they do their job, and aren't rude. Their hair could be long, short, red, blue or a giant rainbow afro as long as they do their job and are civil to me.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Same thing as far as I'm concerned. I get a new book and I have it read in a day or two. I guess I'm extra disrespectful to the illiterate.
            my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
            it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

You can't see the red or black. Have to be in the right light which I cannot get for the life of me.

Comment

Oh, clearly you were being disrespectful. What were you thinking? Honestly, man, that's just not right.

Still A Customer."

Comment

My hair is also thick as fucking hell, I am prolly being disrespectful to people who have thinning hair. Gotta love their logic.

Comment

My head is not tilted at a 45 degree angle. Therefore, you have highly offended me, my ancestors, my neighbors, their relatives and every stranger that they've ever met by placing the photo at an odd angle. Prepare to die! LOL

Comment

I'm being lazy so I'm being disrespectful to those who work hard all the time.

Comment

And of course, we're all breathing, and therefore being disrespectful to those on respirators.

Madness takes it's toll....
                        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I would think the only way having a shaved head would be disrespectful to naturally bald people would be if you had the words "Ha! Suck it, Baldies! Fuck you!" tattooed across your scalp.

Otherwise, I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Kink, you're not seeing it because there's nothing there to see. The woman was a loon, and the reason no one in here gets her logic is because the people in here have reason, rational thought, and basic logic flowing easily through their brains, which clearly she did not.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Yeah, I can understand hair or whatever art being on someone that gets in the way of them doing the function they are paid to do, but people being critical of your personal preference, and how you cut your hair otherwise, need to mind their own business.

Comment

Too bad she can't be sent to the Deltans.
                                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                                X