This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Car Installation Stupidity

A young lady comes in to have an amp and a sub installed in her car. No problem. Unfortunately, she has in tow with her two complete nimrods (both in their twenties), who think its funny to annoy this piss out of the rest of the store (employees AND customers) by TURNING UP THE VOLUME ON THE SUBWOOFERS until the whole store is rumbling. I go over twice and tell them to knock it off, so do my immediate coworkers. I get complaints on the walkie from all over the store demanding someone go over and "help" these two morons. I reply that they've been approached and told several times to stop.

Finally, the Ops Manager, a mean and crusty old cuss if there ever was one (and a stand up guy otherwise), went over and then... there was silence and the two morons had disappeared.

These weren't little high schoolers, either. These were grown men. What the fuck?
    Last edited by Mike Taylor; 06-25-2012, 05:47 AM.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

They may have been grown men, but the never grew up.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
      These weren't little high schoolers, either. These were grown men. What the fuck?
      Easy, for some people, there is no, and never will be, any functional difference.

These are the guys who still go around picking fights and calling everyone they don't like "gay" and eventually end up in front of a Judge trying to explain how throwing rocks through their ex's car windows was "a joke"

They never learn

Fascinating, but at the same time, horrific, kind of like a 45-car freight train derailment
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

The complete lack of consideration for their friend just amazed me. They arrived in her vehicle, WITH her. Personally, I hope she drove their butts to the furthest edges of Golden Gate Estates and dumped them on some dirt backroad.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X