Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out your window. Now look at your TV. Now back out your window.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out your window. Now look at your TV. Now back out your window.

THERE IS A TROPICAL STORM OUT THERE PEOPLE!

No, I cannot get a roofer out to look at your condo leak today.

No, I don't think that it means that your roofer is lazy because he doesn't want to go up on the roof during a storm.

No, I'm not going to go ask a different roofer; if someone told me they were going up on your roof in a tropical storm, I'd ban them from the property.

No, I don't think that the small drip you have reported is an emergency. An emergency would be the roof being blown off. Even then, it would just get tarped AFTER the tropical storm is gone.

Ack, it's amazing how many people don't listen even when you use the phrase "It's a health & safety issue" - they don't care unless it's THEIR health & safety, or should I say, comfort & convenience
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

If I was their roofer, I'd tell them I'd only look at their roof once it finished depositing itself on the ground outside... piece by piece...
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Stay safe down there!

Comment

Good lord. It's a tropical storm. Roofs get blown off all the time.

I wouldn't be complaining about a leak. I'd be putting a bucket under it and praying that's the worst I have to contend with.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
          X