This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    I don't think they would be happy if those fake money pamphlets ended up in their collection plate.

HMMMM that is one GOOD idea. I wish I would have thought of that years ago.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Unless it's valid to be exchanged for goods & services, nothing is worth more than money. I know some people gain peace of mind from their faith, but I get it from knowing my bills are paid.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Very cool thread, but a couple of the comments have skirted fratching, and even acknowledged it in their posts.

Tip: If you have to say 'at the risk of fratching...' or 'I'm probably getting close to fratching...' Guess what? You're fratching. Stop it.

I'm too tired to edit them, so please knock it off from here on out.

Focus on the suckiness of the customer, not the religion aspect.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Cosmart Security View Post
          Hold on to the literature, next time you deliver pizza make sure you make them wait long, or arrive late, when they mention your being tardy, hand her the literature, and tell her it's more valuble than time.

Somehow... I bet the customer would suddenly feel very differently on the matter.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Sometimes the pamphlets were Chick Tracts, which at least provided some amusement.
            That currency is no good anymore, now that the Chick website has all the tracts anyway (including out-of-print tracts).

Comment

Quoth static
              Heh, this reminds me of a time I was flyering for a local metal gig. I wandered into a new area where some people was handing out religious leaflets and they tried to give me some, so I swapped with them. That popped a few monocles
              "HOGAAAAAAN!"

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                I don't think they would be happy if those fake money pamphlets ended up in their collection plate.
                I was just thinking that, and add a note to the effect of "someone left this for me instead of an actual tip. Servers make less than minimum wage and rely on tips. Perhaps a sermon on Jeremiah 22:13 might be in order?"
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X