This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an open letter to an ex friend of mine

I changed her name for obvious reasons. This i typed after being told that said person no longer wants me in her life, which happened about 1-2 hours ago. I'm posting this to vent. Mods feel free to move/delete if you feel I put it in the wrong section.

After i was there for you when you needed a friend, someone to desperately talk to, through your struggles finding a job (not unlike mine), being sexually assaulted at one job, going to a party and being raped after said party, and a couple drug overdoses, oh and lets not forget my ex being beat to death and dumped on your doorstep, and a couple of thugs breaking into your house the very next day to rob you, and i called the cops and pretty much SAVED you from being raped (again) and/or MURDERED?! and you tell me you no longer want me in your life and that you want nothing to do with me anymore? that was the most hurtful thing anyone has told me in about a year or two. i spent months of my life just... BEING there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on. and you know what? it seems i wasted my time with you. but i do not wish any harm on you whatsoever, because that would mean i would be stooping down to YOUR level, and i am not going to do that, hun. may your actions bite you in the ass, VERY hard, and very soon. because you know what? the people you fuck over to support your meth and coke habit, like me, who were there for you when you needed a soul to cry on, will end up abandoning you when you need them most. no i will not accept you back into my life, you need to get over it. karma will come back and be the thing that makes ME feel better. you screwed me over, big time, and you wonder why i was so hard to trust you in the first place?

well, now you, and the entirety of the world, my friends on facebook, and anyone else they show this will know exactly why i have extremely suffocating trust issues with anyone. i'm sorry your life has led you down this path (EX-FRIEND NAME), and i honestly hope you change for the better before you screw over the wrong person and they actually beat you to death. and no, i will not come and visit you in the hospital, for you already ruined that chance with me.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Feel better now?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Feel better now?
      Actually, as a matter of fact, getting ALL of that off of my chest did WONDERS.

I am still infuriated and upset, but I do feel *ALOT* better.
      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

...Maybe you should change your avatar to flaming Twily for a little bit.... <_<
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          ...Maybe you should change your avatar to flaming Twily for a little bit.... <_<
          Havent even thought about that yet.

Comment

Hey, I think we've all been there. I've always had the ability to get a good read on people within the first few minutes of knowing them. I had one particular friend of mine who, if you gave her and inch, she'd take it, not one, but ten miles. I can't tell you how many times I had to bail her out of stupid situations. Be it school, bullies, boy troubles. I became a sort of protector to her. It was frustrating sometimes. But I couldn't abandon her, what kind of person would I be then?

But it was when she started dating a boy that, almost instantly started rubbing me the wrong way. I couldn't tell you what it was, he was nice, had a job, and would buy everyone ice cream with his own money. But something about him would just set off every internal radar I had. I tried many times to warn my friend something wasn't right about him, but of course, how dare I say such things about her boyfriend? It was about there where we decided to part ways.

Turns out, I was right. Not a month later, the guy ended up in jail for raping her. We still don't don't really acknowledge each other to this day. And the fact that we've both graduated high school and have gone down different paths doesn't help that. But I at least feel I did what I could to try and save her.

I guess I'm just saying you drew your line, and you can only take so much.
            Last edited by Eevie; 08-02-2013, 06:53 AM.
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
              I guess I'm just saying you drew your line, and you can only take so much.
              That is exactly what I have done here.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                I changed her name for obvious reasons. This i typed after being told that said person no longer wants me in her life, which happened about 1-2 hours ago. I'm posting this to vent. Mods feel free to move/delete if you feel I put it in the wrong section.

After i was there for you when you needed a friend, someone to desperately talk to, through your struggles finding a job (not unlike mine), being sexually assaulted at one job, going to a party and being raped after said party, and a couple drug overdoses, oh and lets not forget my ex being beat to death and dumped on your doorstep, and a couple of thugs breaking into your house the very next day to rob you, and i called the cops and pretty much SAVED you from being raped (again) and/or MURDERED?! and you tell me you no longer want me in your life and that you want nothing to do with me anymore? that was the most hurtful thing anyone has told me in about a year or two. i spent months of my life just... BEING there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on. and you know what? it seems i wasted my time with you. but i do not wish any harm on you whatsoever, because that would mean i would be stooping down to YOUR level, and i am not going to do that, hun. may your actions bite you in the ass, VERY hard, and very soon. because you know what? the people you fuck over to support your meth and coke habit, like me, who were there for you when you needed a soul to cry on, will end up abandoning you when you need them most. no i will not accept you back into my life, you need to get over it. karma will come back and be the thing that makes ME feel better. you screwed me over, big time, and you wonder why i was so hard to trust you in the first place?

well, now you, and the entirety of the world, my friends on facebook, and anyone else they show this will know exactly why i have extremely suffocating trust issues with anyone. i'm sorry your life has led you down this path (EX-FRIEND NAME), and i honestly hope you change for the better before you screw over the wrong person and they actually beat you to death. and no, i will not come and visit you in the hospital, for you already ruined that chance with me.
                Do yourself a favor...and stick to what you say. When she comes crawling back, drugged up or whatever else....don't help. Thats evil right? But really, she needs to grow up and wont if she thinks theres always someone else that will handle her business. Shes putting herself into horrible situations time and time again without concern for herself. Its probably the drugs talking....but youll feel loads better when you know that youre not involved in her choies anymore. Its hard. Its something Ive also done, and I dont regret it.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  Do yourself a favor...and stick to what you say. When she comes crawling back, drugged up or whatever else....don't help. Thats evil right? But really, she needs to grow up and wont if she thinks theres always someone else that will handle her business. Shes putting herself into horrible situations time and time again without concern for herself. Its probably the drugs talking....but youll feel loads better when you know that youre not involved in her choies anymore. Its hard. Its something Ive also done, and I dont regret it.
                  I fully intend on sticking to my guns here. She has absolutely no way of contacting me (a mutual friend of ours both, died about 3 months ago, and said friend had my mobile phone number, so it cuts out that option). At all. None whatsoever. She doesn't even have my fb or aim lol. She's not going to grow up. She's 44 years old and has been snorting cocaine since the late 80s. She wont change.
                  Last edited by pzychobitch; 08-03-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I really hope she does though, for her own sake.

Comment

Working...
                    X