Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't play, but my eldest nephew does. He even gets me to watch what he is doing.

Since he's 10, we have to be careful about what he talks about to the other players when he's online.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

So I started building a bridge to my chosen site for Tree House #3, and after I got most of the way there, I figured I could build up the house and then finish the bridge from there. So I did. I've mostly finished TH #3, and my next step is rebuilding the bridge in wood instead of dirt, so TH #1 and #3 are connected. Then building a bridge between TH #2 and #3.

I spotted an interestingly shaped mountain or something to the north, so I may be exploring that way once I get done with my three tree houses.

Only other thing to report is I aggro'd another few Enderman over the course of the last few plays. Two of them just made angry static noises and eventually went away. But some of them I aggro'd when I was at Tree House #3, and imagine my surprise when I looked down my ladder and saw the Enderman on the landing down a few blocks. It couldn't teleport any closer, and it was squawking angrily at me. I eventually went down and hit it in the face with an axe and it went away. The other one I aggro'd from TH #3 I saw down there and it kept squawking at me. I went up to the roof, and HOLY CRAP, there it is. It hit me once and then teleported away.

I'm half-tempted to build one of my tree houses as high as the world, so I can really use it as a landmark. But I think that might crash my game.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Love the treehouse!!

This is my original home in MC...it started as a hill, ended up a crater (lol), and then got build up over time, moat added, tower and "guardhouse" added, etc. Most of the security stuff is completely and utterly unneeded now since the Home Islands are completely lit, surface and caves, but I don't have the heart to tear it down, either.

"English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

My writing society just made a photo album on FB so we can post pictures of our Minecraft builds... I posted eight pictures alone, and had to miss several of my major builds as they haven't even been screenshotted yet... XD
          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

No updates as of yet to my Tree Houses project. I haven't been playing MC the last few days.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I've been experimenting with different servers, trying to find one I like.

This new one I'm on is more of a cut throat society, which is great. I can still protect my stuff, but that doesn't stop people from entering my property. I've built the house in the sky and there's only one person who has been getting in there. After collecting her head twice (and using it to decorate my balcony) she got lucky and got some of my choicier weapons.

So when I go back into that server, assuming nothing goes amiss, I will have to find a way to outwit her. I like this because trying to out smart human players is so much more enjoyable than dealing with predictable mobs.

Comment

Minecraft started me on gaming. From minecraft to skyrim. Goodbye life. XP

I remember my first world. it was a treehouse in creative.

Bad idea.

My favorite world was a house in an extreme biome. I managed to lure some pigs and cows into a field, made a platform for a farm, and had a tunnel down for mining.

Right now I'm working on minecraft-based pixel art.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...94-d6g0tr1.png

Each time I think I'm done with it, I keep coming back.

And I don't understand why. XD

Comment

Working...
                X