Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, maybe on my last day I'll promise a bunch of stuff to people and then let my coworkers deal with it. I like my coworkers but ya know I'd like to leave a legacy.

I know working in photo and probably all areas of the store, we've all created customers who expect special treatment. I know I have a few. Some were from former people and the rest of us have to deal with. But that could be a topic all on it's own.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth KnittedPuppy View Post
      I've had someone demand to borrow my glasses before, because they forgot their's.
      If someone demanded to borrow my glasses, they'd be bleary-eyed and headachy for the rest of the day, and they'd deserve it.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yup, if someone asked to borrow mine I would ask to borrow their white cane. Because for mine to do them any good, they'd have to be EFFING BLIND without glasses...
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
          Yup, if someone asked to borrow mine I would ask to borrow their white cane. Because for mine to do them any good, they'd have to be EFFING BLIND without glasses...
          Same here. People who ask to try on my glasses usually say, "Fuck, those are strong!"
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
          X