Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to a FaceBook rant I'm writing:

Bless Your Heart & may the Good Lord Luck a Duck. Are you naturally STOOPID or did you intentionally work and study real real hard to get that DUMB?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Yay for having a happy day.

had lunch with a friend and his family then went for a drink with him afterwards (we are both flirts so we have a ton of fun confusing people) and a girl on the table in front of me was flirting with me subtly and I just flirted right back. Definitely nice to be flirted with
      As soon as I start thinking
      That I'm sensible and sane
      The Random Hedgehog comes along
      And fiddles with my Brain
      (from card I got)

Comment

• We just had a female Cecropia Moth fly in the back door and land on the kitchen counter!

Comment

• Oh man, my cats wouldn't know what to make of a fluttery that big. They'd certainly go nuts trying to catch it, I think.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• I think we had one of those in the apartment last week. Been getting a lot of moths in and out and mom can't figure out where they're coming from.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Had a nice day out to a local con and picked up some nice bits also met Kate Russell who my boyfriend chatted to about Elite and her book as he follows her twitch and plays with her occasionally.
              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Oh and that's fine... but I try following a girl's twitch and playing with her occasionally and now suddenly it's restraining order time
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Last night at the grocery store I think I saw two ghosts. Going in, I saw two elderly people in colonial dress. I smiled to myself, thinking they were costuming for an event. They went inside, I followed them, paused to grab a basket and looked up...they were GONE. I hurried in my shopping, trying to catch up to them, but I never saw them again.

Kroger's haunted, y'all.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I really don't know why people think I will shut up just because they tell me to, and insult me. If anything, it yields the opposite result. #trollfail
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• One of my roomies found a well-ripened rat in the couch he eats/sleeps/TVs/lives on ...

Comment

• For those that follow the AFL (that's Australian Football League for our overseas friends), an absolute tragedy has unfolded in the AFL world today with the murder of Adelaide Crows coach Phil Walsh.

http://indaily.com.au/news/2015/07/0...sh-found-dead/

His son has been charged with his murder, and is currently under sedation in hospital.

The Crows game on Sunday against Geelong has been cancelled, and interestingly their next two games are against the two sides Walsh was previously an assistant coach at (West Coast and Port Adelaide).

How the heck do you process something like this?

And what a fitting tribute at the end of tonight's Collingwood v Hawthorn match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFqOL9jq7s
                        Last edited by brucetiki; 07-03-2015, 01:26 PM.
                        the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

• Will Mississippi Wal Marts still be able to sell their state flag?
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• From my late Grandads medical records from 1942 - Good type: wants to get back to job and make a 'go' of it.

And I thought they only talked like that in war films
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• My book is officially out! Apparently some other woman has a book out today. I don't think she can be very good though, since she's in her 80s and only has one other published work.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• What is the story behind this video warning: some NSFW language
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X