This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez Buddy!

Went to KFC because it was the only place open (Mmm Chicken). The KFC in question decided to be open an extra hour after all the other's had close, not know that everyone else was planning to close a good hour earlier. This guy didn't start talking until me and my mom ordered or food and were talking and waiting. The guy came up to the front where we were standing and started to bitch and whine that it was taking so long and he didn't understand why.

I looked around the KFC. It's very, very busy as this is the only Fast Food place beside some Pizza shops that were open. And the thoughts that ran through my head was 'D'awww the poor special snow flake doesn't understand that the place is suppose to be closing in fifteen minutes and they arn't making food in less then a minute for him'.

I feel so sorry for them as their the only place open and were going to be closing soon. I expect that their going to get more then that butt munch whining and bitching (Also he ordered something that had double the chicken and bacon on it as well as they only had one cooker on).
Working...
X