This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth raudf View Post
    I just don't want to be told "Oh, our trucks go everywhere and the package goes with it." Yes, that's what one of the customer support people said at Fedex.
    Wow, I'm pretty sure I would be livid if I was fed that line of bull. The only way it could get any worse would be if it was true. I guarantee you when I unloaded freight I didn't leave anything on the truck unless I couldn't lift it.

Comment

That was the line of bull I was fed and I should have demanded a supervisor.

Aannnddd, it looks like I have a third Smartpost package that may be on walkabout. This one is with Newegg. No tracking update since the 14th and Fedex is claiming an estimated delivery date of... today.

I shall dub her Princess Peach, for she is not in this castle.
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Damn how are you having such bad luck with shipping?

Comment

I wish I knew what micro-deity of shipping I ticked off that my packages seem to go Smartpost. I have no problem with any of the other shippers, including my local USPS carrier who used to like to leave my packages at the end of the driveway. And I've never had bad luck with Smartpost until recently!
          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Smart post is particularly bad because it always seems like neither FedEx nor the USPS care about them. The website woot.com now uses an icon of a snail with a package on its back to denote smart post shipping. Some of the tracking results from woot get pretty epic.

Comment

Well, Princess Peach came sneaking in without any scans of any sort from the 14th until it hit the post office and apparently, it's a Fedex screw up again. Last scan was leaving the Smartpost... which I suspect never happened. It's like they said, "Ooppsssss, we just found this, so we won't scan it until we hand it over to the post office!" Which is exactly what happened, because the first scan since the 14th was... the post office scanning her in. Yeah.... I'm dubbing it, Slowpost, long lost cousin of Slowbro.

Comment

Quoth suburbandecay View Post
                Smart post is particularly bad because it always seems like neither FedEx nor the USPS care about them.

We care...at least our office cares. Course we are at a 97.2% scan rate.

Comment

Working...
                X