This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravekeeper!!! *shakes fist*

We've got Christmas music on at work, and every time Frosty the Snowman comes on, I can't help but think of this bit from GK from long ago:

After failing to obtain a cell phone, be sure to spend the next 5 minutes of the ride to the next station in the corner ranting and yelling about how we’re all fucking assholes and how we’re killing you and you can’t believe that no one would lend you their phone for like 10 seconds so you can call your fucking mom because she fucking has your fucking dog and she'll be fucking late if you don't fucking call her right now because you fucking can't come get your fucking dog because fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck look at Fucky go.
    I caught myself starting to sing along today.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

I remember that post!

Want a few more songs to sing? Holiday Tunes For Us!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

LOLOLOL!! I sang that last part haha!

Comment

Oh, after this past tendays or so, I desperately needed this. Thank you!

Comment

Gravekeeper, you are still my hero.

I am sorry for all it cost you as you gathered material for your posts, but they brought great joy to so many of us.

Comment

Working...
          X