This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the OG

...So mom took me out to the OG today for soup and salad... mmmmmm delicious. And while we were there this lady and her two daughters stat at the table across the way from us.

I don't want to say they were HORRID, because I have seen much worse.... but they were picky to the point it went over board. They wanted this salad, but not with the dressing, oh and could they substitute chicken for the shrimp, and none of this or this, but extra this and please make sure there aren't any big chunks of lettuce. etc.
    And when the salad did come... of course it was too plain... and the lettuce was TOO big and so they didn't eat hardly any of it. And as mom and I were leaving the lady was giving a mile long list to the waiter about how she wanted the food boxed up and such.

I don't know it just kind of... bothered me.

I get being picky for somethings, I mean I am allergic to quite a bit of stuff... but if you are going to cause that much of a fuss, just stay at home and make your own damn food.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

This is my favorite part:

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
    And when the salad did come... of course it was too plain... and the lettuce was TOO big and so they didn't eat hardly any of it.
    They couldn't cut up the lettuce with a knife and fork?

Comment

Why would you want to? OG salad is delicious! Just needs a healthy topping of grated cheese.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I've never understood why people who are THAT picky even go out.

Seriously - there's nothing wrong with a couple revisions, or needing things a bit differently, as long as you're polite about it. But damn, the ones that have a whole freaking list? Just f*ing stay home!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Miss Fatale View Post

They couldn't cut up the lettuce with a knife and fork?
          I have NO idea... but I guess not, because each one of them took the big chunks of lettuce and put them off to the side of their plates and would not eat them. I guess it is just too much work to actually have to cut things....

Me personally those chunks are my favorite part.
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
            I have NO idea... but I guess not, because each one of them took the big chunks of lettuce and put them off to the side of their plates and would not eat them.
            That's just goofy. But I know someone like that. The sweetest woman, but I don't know how she survives because she's so fussy about her food. Every sandwich has "too much meat", so she takes half of it out (after it's paid for! What a waste). Every apple "tastes funny" so she only eats a couple of bites. Half of everything she buys at lunch ends up getting tossed because it "doesn't taste right", has too much/not enough sauce, is too dry, too moist, too big, too small...Mind you, she never makes a fuss with the cafeteria ladies, she just doesn't eat it. Might as well bring your own if you're going to be that way.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

i love the cheese
              but sometimes i'd like the dressing on the side cos... well that's me.

but mmm i do like the soup and salad.

Comment

Working...
              X