Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant SC Mix: Just add beer, car keys, and shake!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant SC Mix: Just add beer, car keys, and shake!

Drunk drivers suck, because they can sometimes be too drunk to figure out that attempting to left turn across traffic is ill advised 2 seconds after the little green arrow on the traffic light turned itself off.

They're even sucker when they drive something with high destructive potential should they attempt the above stupid stunt, like, hypothetically, a Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup.

Fortunately, they decided to try and take one something even bigger in the ensuing collision, a Ford F-450 Super Duty. With a crash bumper. Namely, truck #10 in our fleet.

His front end got caved in, he got stuck in the back of the cop car after flunking the field sobriety test after 3 steps, and truck #10 didn't even crack a headlight, just bent the brush guard a bit, we'll pull that back out later

And then, after all that, he became our customer because the cops reasoned "Well, you're already here, might as well take em' " since his truck was now most definitely WITHOUT a driver.

That's one way to drum up business, but I wouldn't want to make a habit out of it.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Hahaha. Gotta love karma! Was he an ass about it too?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

"No, really, Occifer, he jusht came outta nowhere, totally ran a red light too, no I'm not drunk, I'm as jober as a sudge! (hic)"
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I love that cop's attitude...

Hey he made you guys some money.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

This is why the phrase, "No, really, I'm okay to drive!" is never believable.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            This is why the phrase, "No, really, I'm okay to drive!" is never believable.
            it is with me. I am a freakiziod. I test (and am) totally sober on a breath analyzer 30 minutes after drinking my 3rd potent kamikaze in a 30 minute period. yeah, the cop asked me to do it again, then tested a few other people, cause he just didn't believe the machine was correct. (I was testing because if I wasn't legal to drive, I intended to get a cab. the bar had a we pay the cab once a month if you are drunk program.)

Comment

Drunk drivers suck. At least in this case he really only screwed himself over and didn't take anyone else down with him. *massages foot that's still sore 3 weeks after collision*

And hey, you guys even got a little extra business out of the deal. Win for you guys.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Part of me really wants to chime in on how much drunk drivers suck, but....

<glances up at big banner by her name>

.... let's stick to the specific case and not generalise, hmm? We have Fratching for ranting about the general case.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Tanks up and hits a tow vehicle?! That couldn't be more ironic if it was planned. Glad to see you and your truck were OK, Agra.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

well that's one way to drum up business indeed.

any suck when he came to pick it up? or has it not happened yet?

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Tanks up and hits a tow vehicle?! That couldn't be more ironic if it was planned.
                      Abut the only thing "better" would be if he'd hit a patrol car (irony wise).
                      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

back when i was first in college, we would tease one of the guys who ran the underground paper. "Sure you've only been in one car accident - but you rear-ended a cop!"

Comment

Instant karma!
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            any suck when he came to pick it up? or has it not happened yet?
                            Yeah, seriously. Updates, please
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

He came in, paid, and limped the wrecked hulk off to parts unknown, sober this time, of course.

Very anticlimactic all things considered.
                              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X