Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*passes around a plate full of recently cooked goat chops before sitting down*

What did I miss?

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      I have a half-case of Yuengling, a full case of Old Speckled Hen...and a fifth of Crown. This is gonna be good
      Yuengling? Sweeeeet Got half a bottle of Rex Goliath Chardonnay in the fridge and about 1/3 of a fifth of Barton's Canadian, along with a full fifth of Jose Cuervo Silver and some Peach Snapps left. So pick your poison, everybody!

*settles down with glass of wine*

Still waiting for the outcome . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        I've got Cool Ranch Doritos.

Did I read that OP right? Is the SC complaining that they couldn't get payment for something that had not been done yet?

If that's the case, I want whatever they're smoking.
        We might need that to drive on all those sideways roads down here .
        "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

'Scuse me while I--

--have a seat and get set to see the fallout.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

UPDATE!!

UPDATE!!!

So batshit crazy lady did NOT go through with her threat to contact the policy [surprise surprise], however she DID contact the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman!
            Just got the email from work about it now, letting me know how it went in all it's hilarity.

They got an email through via the Ombudsman that she wanted to lodge an official complaint over the fund not paying for her dental treatment. As can be expected, she flat out lied. I'm not sure why she thought that the 'facts' wouldn't be checked at all??

She said that she had gone to the dentist and HAD WORK PERFORMED and we were now refusing to pay out and she DOESNT KNOW WHY. Got into the whole 'I pay my fees every month and the one time I claim they wont give me anything and they wont tell me why and when I call they are RUDE and refused to speak to me about it!'

Ah-huh.

Reply was sent, including corrospondance from the dentist advising the service has not yet taken place. She was kindly advised of this, several times. She is attempting to comitt fraud.

She is not going to get anywhere. At all.

Seriously, what a tool. Pft.

Comment

I wonder how the insurance ombudsman will respond....
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

This isn't just a fail.

This is an EPIC Fail.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  I've got Cool Ranch Doritos.
                  I'd share my buffalo wing and blue cheese chips but I'm too addicted to them to share.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                    I'd share my buffalo wing and blue cheese chips but I'm too addicted to them to share.
                    That's okay . . . I'm too busy munching down on a footlong BMT from Way of the Sub. With banana peppers and black olives.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X