Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...I don't think that's how it works....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eevie View Post
    Without going too far into Fratching territory, I seem to see the pattern of the people who are most vocal about their religion, tend to be the ones who least resemble it's values. Perfect example right here. Nice job, Seraph, for not caving in. They need to suffer the consequences for their actions.
    I think it's even more like ... the religion is only a convenience, for when it's useful. Deeply held beliefs inform your actions. This is more like "Quick, throw on the Christian disguise and see if that fools her!"

Comment

In Mormon country we call that Rameumptom Righteousness...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love the God is on my side even though I did something really really bad people. And then when they don't get their way do something that I am pretty God wouldn't like.
        The angels have the phone box.

Comment

I just realized.

These guys may have been Amy's Baking Company in disguise. <-<

(of course I'm joking)
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Far too many people seem to think that if they just say "sorry" all is forgiven and the slate is wiped clean.

Your "Sorry", assuming it was even sincere in the first place, doesn't mean what you did NEVER happened, it just means you apparently felt bad about it in retrospect.
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              I just realized.

(of course I'm joking)
              You sure you're just joking?

Maybe they're related
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                I just realized.

(of course I'm joking)
                Unless you censored the post, there was nowhere near enough screaming and swearing for that.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  I just realized.

.... and suddenly you feel a chill run down your spine, as if a great evil has been awakened.
                  Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    Dude, the Five Guys in Blacksburg is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Like, holy macaroni Batman I think I just died and was resurrected with the pheonix down that Cloud forgot to use on Aeris amazing.
                    That sounds....pretty freaking amazing.

We got a Five Guys here awhile back and I tried it just to see what all the hullabaloo was about. Wasn't impressed. Please don't hurt me.
                    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Just reading the original post, I felt tempted to post things that are better left to Fratching. I'm sure the urge would have been stronger had I been the one receiving the IM's. Way to not get sucked into their argument, Seraph.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                      X