This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the search link?

I no longer have the search function at the top of the page. What happened?

Raps recently upgraded the board software, in response to an attempted hack. I'm guessing that had something to do with it. I noticed that the "newest member" used to appear both at the top and bottom of the page, and now it only appears at the bottom.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Would very much like to have the search function back - apparently I can't bring up the "show all posts by user" pages anymore.

Comment

Quoth frankIncensed View Post
        Would very much like to have the search function back - apparently I can't bring up the "show all posts by user" pages anymore.
        Unfortunately, that's another consequence of our spammer/troll problem. You have no posting history, so for now, you're unable to view profiles or search by user. Once you establish a posting history, this will change.

Comment

How many posts constitutes a history? I've been lurking here for years.

Comment

Yes, you've been lurking here for years, but not really posting anywhere that's counted by the system. We can't divulge the process where people come off of moderation. We feel that that could give spammers and trolls an advantage. However, it looks like you finally have enough of a posting history where you should be able to view profiles. You'll have to make some more posts that are counted by the system before you fully come off of moderation though.

Comment

Working...
            X