This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Viper

One day a little old lady's phone rang. She answered it and a voice said, "I am the viper and I am coming to your house in one week." She was a bit annoyed and hung up the phone.

The next day the phone rang again. It was the same voice saying, "I am the viper and I am coming to your house in six days." This time she thought it was a little scary so she quickly hung up.

On the third day, when the phone rang she was a little afraid to answer it, but it kept ringing so she picked it up. "I am the viper and I am coming to your house in five days."

Now she was really getting frightened. Every day, the phone rang, and she knew she shouldn't answer it, but she couldn't help herself. And every day the voice said, "I am the viper..."

Finally a week had passed and she was so nervous she was jumping at every little sound. Then a knock sounded at the door. Not knowing what else to do, she went to the door and opened it.

A little old man stood on her doorstep with a bucket, a squeegee and some rags.

"I am the viper, and I've come to vipe your vindows."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Oh, what a relief.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Does he get drunk on root beer?
      [/Hall]
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Does he get drunk on root beer?
        [/Hall]
        Nope, that's Sneaky Snake, not a viper.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X