This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a simple request...

Should you happen to have a sneezing fit in the fruit and veg section of the supermarket and do not have a handkerchief available to wipe your nose upon, please do not use a lettuce instead.That is all....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

**HACHOO!!** *lettuce leaves everywhere*

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

Should you happen to have a sneezing fit in the fruit and veg section of the supermarket and do not have a handkerchief available to wipe your nose upon, please do not use a lettuce instead.That is all....
      REALLY?? OMG, that is beyond disgusting.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

If you somehow find that you have wiped your nose on a lettuce or such, BUY the damned thing, since you done ruined the prospects of it ever being sold or consumed by other humans.

Comment

I think this sums up the antics of our customers sufficiently to merit its position as Thread Number 10,000 in this forum which we have now attained...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Oh GROSS! I may never buy unwrapped produce again. *shudder*

Comment

At my store, that produce would have been pulled and tossed out immediately.

AND the entire case cleaned and sanitized . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X