This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have to bring in a cake...

One of my least favorite co-irkers is leaving us! Today is her last day and I'm SO happy! I call her "Madame Can't-Keep-Her-Trap-Shut" because she talks at a higher-than-normal volume ALL DAY LONG. I have never once had a conversation with this woman, but I know how old she is, how long she's been married, what her husband did in the Army, where she lives, what pets she has, how she feels about her in-laws, and varoius other personal details I'd just as soon not know. (I work in a cubicle jungle doing data entry, conversation really isn't part of the job, and this woman sits two rows over from me.) She talks like she thinks that everyone around her is hanging on her every word. Mostly, we just wish she'd stfu. But, after today, we won't have to hear her ever again! I may have to bring in a cake on Monday to celebrate!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

The cake is a lie
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
    X