Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the good thing about CA. your supposed to report drunk drivers, wiether the cops see them or not! they have signs all over the freeways, and streets to call 911 and report drunk drivers i think every state should have that

Comment

I reported a psycho probably-not-drunk just a couple of weeks ago.

Actually, Nekojin (my boyfriend) did the reporting while I did the driving. He dialed 911 on his cell, and since the software could tell that we were switching towers along a freeway, it routed him directly to the CHP.

I was on a single-lane interchange that was a long blind curve, and this guy came up behind me doing about 100 mph (the curve was not specially rated, but the limit is 65) and if I hadn't moved to the left several feet the second I realized he was coming, he'd have creamed himself.

I say it that way because our current transportation is a '79 Chrysler LeBaron station wagon, aka a land yacht, and he was in some light-weight small sedan. I suspect there's a good chance he'd have flipped himself up and over the side of the wall based on the speed difference, height difference, and where he would have hit.

I blame video games on my ability to abruptly haul a 2-ton+ vehicle sharply to one side without losing control without having to actually think about it.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You were within your rights to tell the officer you wished to file a citizen's arrest. Basically it means that you witnessed the crime, the officer didn't, and you're wishing the person arrested. You have to go to court to testify later, but it gives them probable cause to hold the guy on DUI charges.
        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Working...
        X