This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Cut Off!!!

Since after reading the temper tantrums lead to bannings thread, I remembered about a certain SC we all loved to hate at my first job. This was 5 years ago (I was 19 at the time), I was working for a call center that had various visa and master card cash and gift cards. Among those, we had cash cards called ETAs (Electronic Transfer Accounts) where people with Social Security and VA Benefits got their money deposited on that card and can use it like a debit card. This SC was a real piece of work, he's called in harassing not only every single rep he's spoken to but also the sups as well. He was a social security income ETA card holder. Heck, he even misused his card for gambling, more than once. So everyone's had enough of his stuff. One of the sups, J gave us the good news one morning and tells us all that she closed off his card for misuse.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

You know, it seems to me that if you're going to be doing something illegal that can be easily tracked, that you would at least have the tiny smidge of sense it would require to keep your head down.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      You know, it seems to me that if you're going to be doing something illegal that can be easily tracked, that you would at least have the tiny smidge of sense it would require to keep your head down.

^-.-^
      Just recently at my job a DVD labeled "The Bucket List". For anyone not familar with it, it's a movie that was still in the theaters when we found the DVD. Which means if it's what it says, it's a bootleg. I wasn't sure where it came from (it was already at the desk when i got there that day) but i didn't feel comfortable logging it. In fact a couple of our employees ended up taking it home to watch over the next few days (not only was it bootleg, it was a good one, surround sound and everything). Eventually it got logged into lost and found and someone actually had the balls to come in to collect it. Thing is by that point it was missing, we still haven't figured out what happened to it and the owners have been bugging my managers about it. My though is we should just tell them it has obviously been stolen and we would report the theft to the police. Maybe that'll shut 'em up.
      Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

Comment

Working...
      X