This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urge to kill... rising!

I just don't know what's with some people today. -.- I was late off today cuz I was arguing with an SC. I had my closed sign up prominently on the end of my till; and said SC knocked it down and started unloading his shopping.

Italics are my thoughts.

Me: I'm sorry, I'm closed.
    SC: Well, you don't have a sign up.
    Me: I did just now, it must have fallen down. When you knocked it down, you jackass!
    SC: It wasn't up just now, so you really ought to serve me.
    Me: I'm halfway thru cashing up, I can't serve anyone. Not to mention the fact that my shift has ended, it's time for me to go home and unlike you, I have a life outside this fricking supermarket!
    SC: I've already started unloading now.
    Me: I'm sorry about that, but once I've started cashing up, I can't serve anyone. I'm sorry alright... sorry you're such a jerk!
    SC: (scowls angrily and starts chucking his stuff back into the trolley) I really can't see why you can't just get someone to come on here.
    Me: Probably cuz it's the end of the night, dummy. (Smiles apologetically)

Basically, all the time he spend arguing with me, he could have gone thru another checkout and been out the door. -.- What a total prat.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

the lazy is strong in that one
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Pft... entitlement whores... can't live with 'em, can't chuck 'em into the

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        can't chuck 'em into the
        Why not? Societal mores? Pfah... Or is it cause these people can't be lifted easily?
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          Why not? Societal mores? Pfah... Or is it cause these people can't be lifted easily?
          Because if we do that then we'll be just as bad as them on a metaphorical level.

But on the other hand...
          Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Yeah. Don't abuse your back. It's painful, and they haven't perfected replacement spinal columns, yet. They've got replacement knees, but the surgeries are unpleasant, so don't abuse those, either.

Oh, yeah, and while you might be the hometown here, chipper-ing people could get you locked up, and that's never any fun.

.... at least, not like that, anway...

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The sad fact was, as this SC had nappies in his trolley... he's spawned! Argh! O.o
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X