This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my dad's phone doing this?

My dad travels all over the state for his business. Him and my whole family have cell phone's through Verizon. This just started last week.

Every time my dad calls, his number come's up differently on the phone. One time it was a tech company in Virginia and another time it was a business of some kind from Indiana. Yesterday it was a 000 unknown number. Only once has it came up as "X's Cell Phone", which is has normally done for the past four years.

No one' else has this problem, nothing on our phone's/plan has been changed.

Anyone have any ideas?

I don't know exactly but it sounds like something is messed up with the LIDB (caller id) database and what it's reading maybe.

I don't work with wireless but I do have a Verizon cell phone and haven't had that happen to me.

Could be your contacts are acting up too...who knows.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Not sure, but a BFF's mom's phone was doing something similar. She had T-Mobile. Whenever she called her daughter, it didn't pop up as a name or number, but an address. This wasn't her home address, nor was it her work address, nor was it even remotely close to either of those. It was always the same address whenever she called, though.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X