Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth FenigDurak View Post
    I received Bandit's card yesterday and tallied it today. I'm 5 cards shy of a complete list:

Aethian
    HappyFunBall
    IDontWorkHere
    Ironclad Alibi
    Kara

After reading Kara's post and being sad to see her leave us for a while, I totally understand and wish you a speedy journey back to happiness.
    I did send you one. I'll send you a replacement tomorrow.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I received a card from you today. Either it took its time or the replacement was super fast.

Comment

• Quoth FenigDurak View Post
        I received a card from you today. Either it took its time or the replacement was super fast.
        I mailed it on the 6th, so the post office is still doing its usual fast service.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Announcement: The tally period has closed for the 2012 Christmas Card Exchange event.

All data for this event has been recorded, and no further
          activity will be recorded.

Thank you for participating, and we hope you enjoyed it!
          Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

• Tally is closed so I can't update, but Bandits card came in the mail today!

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
              Tally is closed so I can't update, but Bandits card came in the mail today!
              That's cool. Bandit is safe from bannination from next year.

Tallies are officially closed but if you get any stragglers feel free to post a note here.

Thanks for participating and I hope everyone had fun!
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I can't remember if I logged Bandit's card, but it did arrive for me as well.
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• Quoth Sonoma View Post
                  I can't remember if I logged Bandit's card, but it did arrive for me as well.
                  Well he's up to 17 so I think it's safe to say he sent his cards out.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• and I actually forgot to tally mine *hangs head in shame* Pretty sure I got cards from everyone, but envelopes got tossed, project work kept me working 60-70 hour weeks, I was going to tally at the end, but missed the day.
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                    X