Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be concerned about any guy who wouldn't be willing to risk jail time to protect his mom. If some guy had the balls to shove my mother, he'd be in long-term care at the hospital.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
      If some guy had the balls to shove my mother, he'd be in long-term care at the hospital.
      If some guy had the balls to shove my mother...she'd take his ass out. Mom has a black belt in hapkido, and is currently doing judo. She's about 5-foot-4...and can handle herself. Hell, when she got her black belt...she dropped a guy who probably was 20 years younger, about 25 pounds heavier, and a good foot-plus taller. Truly a sight to see

Now, my grandmother was another story. If someone would have shoved her...they'd be promptly taken out and buried in her "back 40."
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

First time my mom got a taste of "my boy can hurt people" was when I was 17 and a guy who had bullied me at school (who was 4" taller and more muscular as he was the local hockey team captain) decided at a family type event. And in front of his mother (who laughed an encouraged him) to make a few comments about the way my mom walked (she had just had her knees fused due to arthritis). Needless to say after I saw his mother laughing along side of him I snapped. He got 12 stitches. 3 teeth and a broken nose. And his mom got a black eye cause I SWEAR I didn't see her there after pummelling her child :P

Cool thing was the mom tried to press charges and they were both caused with criminal harassment when witnesses told them what happened

Comment

I have told many tales of how I have reacted to certain people in the past. And my evil vindictive streak is well known.

Now, add to that the fact that my mother is 77 (though in great shape!), is 5'0" tall, and tips the scales at around 100 pounds. And is a very mild-mannered, quiet, peaceful woman.

Anyone want to guess what would happen to a guy who shoved my mother out of the way in front of me? I don't have any specifics in mind, but they would probably have to call out the forensics lab people. Best case scenario: the doctors would be fitting him for a new prosthetic limb.

Although, to be honest, I might not have the chance to do anything to the guy before my 81 year old stepfather kicked his ass from here to next Sunday. Stepdad is getting older, and slower, and weaker, but he is still a badass, and I can only imagine what would happen to someone who tried to push Mom around in front of him.

Either way, he'd be seriously burnt toast.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

My Momma can reduce grown men to a pile of quivering jelly with her Kotze (maiden name) Look Of Death. This has been handed down on the female side of her family for at least 3 generations. Mine isn't quite as good as hers yet. But yeah, don't mess with Mom. If she doesn't kill you with her eyes, I'll make you wish she did...
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Shoving around an elderly person - or a younger but disabled person - can cause SEVERE bodily harm to the shovee.

It is simply something one Does Not Do.

While it would have been bad for you to go to jail, and while I certainly don't condone the brute-force method of teaching ... well, I'm glad this asshole learned the lesson.

As for adrenaline being one hell of a drug: I've been told a few things I've done in adrenaline hazes. Definitely things I would not expect this crippled body to be able to do!

None - so far - have been combat events. But I've reacted fast in fire, possible-fire/electrical emergency, and medical emergency situations.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Maybe Mr. Important Guy had an outstanding warrant and didn't want the police digging too deeply. He seems like the type of classy individual who would have had previous run-ins with the law.

Either way, lucky break, and you gave that jerk something too think about.

Comment

What these assholes don't realize is that EVERYONE has a mother. That 250 pound all-muscle biker? Shoving the frail, 100 pound sweet little old lady a hundred yards from him could be a VERY bad idea. Or, the son might not be on the scene, but he's a high-ranking old-school mobster - expect a Tesco burger on your pillow.

In case of future MIG encounters, remember - Sidewinder means never having to say you're sorry.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    What these assholes don't realize is that EVERYONE has a mother. That 250 pound all-muscle biker? Shoving the frail, 100 pound sweet little old lady a hundred yards from him could be a VERY bad idea. Or, the son might not be on the scene, but he's a high-ranking old-school mobster - expect a Tesco burger on your pillow.

In case of future MIG encounters, remember - Sidewinder means never having to say you're sorry.
                    yeah. the bikers around here are like that. Hurt the elderly (or a child) in front of them and you might as well say dasvidaniya.

Comment

*laughs* Honestly, he should have been more scared of my mom then me. My mom may weigh 115 lbs soaking wet, but when she says jump..about 50 people say "How high? Ma'm!" She is tough. Just like my sister..who used to toss me around like a rag doll when we wrestled. Family is full of 'tomboyish' females that can break men in half.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X