X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramblings.....

so work is crazy

even since they cut hours a few months ago, my usual 7 hr shifts leave me alone with one other person for 4 of those hours. which i dont believe is even safe...

since the last week of january we've beaten budget every week by 3 or 4,000 ...which is a lot for our store

they say if we make X amount over budget each week, we will get X amount of hours in return.

I HAVE YET TO SEE THEM...

in fact i lost 2 hours this week. i only have 30.5

ive done all the planograms myself. which is ok, i like doing them, i think i work better alone, and they look damn good after i do them, if i say so myself.

the backrooms have gone to hell and inventory was only like 2 weeks ago, but even then they still looked like crap.

nobody knows how to do anything.

i had to destroy and throw out photos that have been sitting around for years...some 4 or 5 years. we're only supposed to hold on to them like 90 days. wtf.

manager hasnt made next weeks schedule yet..thanks..

KIDS>omg....

they come in HERDS...they are ALL rude, loud, annoying. they run around throw things, and steal. i cant work b/c i have to watch them. last time i checked, i wasnt a damn baby sitter. we even have had to call the cops to take care of them

and pharmacy omg lol....theres this one pharmacist we have. if it gets "busy" back there...she WILL NOT open bathrooms for customers, talk to them, help them, look at anything for them, and wont ring. instead she calls me back there to open the bathroom, or ring.

im usually stuck up front ringing the massive line (why does everyone get in line at the same time) and the bathroom...seriously...the Rx is 5 feet from the bathroom. the other pharmacist is nicer and will open, and if it is really that "busy" back there...he just gives them the damn key. im not opening the bathrooms for Rx anymore. if a customer comes up to me and asks thats fine.

the nicer the weather is, the busier we get. and the more kids come in. fridays and saturdays are the WORST. and tomorrows friday. one good thing? we have the good pharmacist on fridays and every other saturday.

im trying to fix this store a little bit at a time. but i know its kinda pointless. theres some people who dont know what they are doing and mess everything up

something i just realized.

how did i end up with only 30 hrs when theres another shift supervisor on vacation this week...and the boss isnt there like 3 days this week.

whatever. less time in there is better haha...sorta

Comment

Working...
    X