This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to think before opening your mouth

So this is a rant about my future sister in law. She is constantly in trouble with the law for really stupid things. For example, she went to jail for not paying a fine, which very much could have been worked out had she gone to court and told the judge that she was unemployed/didn't have money. The judges around her are very nice about working out payment plans or letting someone do community service instead. Anyway, long story short, she let it go to a warrant and then got arrested when the police came to her apartment for a noise complaint.
    I have actually done an internship for that police department that arrested her and that she lives in and the city that will be referenced throughout this rant. I know these police officers and know they are great.
    I actually shot off an e-mail to one of my friends that works there saying something to this effect:
    "Hey I know you had nothing to do with this, but the department arrested my sister in law last night. Tell the officer that arrested her that I owe him big time. Coffee's on me!"
    He wrote me back and asked her name. I told him and he actually RECOGNIZED her!!! This is a BIG city. In order to be recognized, by name alone, in this city you must be reallllllllyyyy stupid. He wouldn't tell me exactly what she did that made her so infamous, but I wasn't surprised to say the least.
    Anyway, she constantly blames the police for her and her husband getting in trouble. I.e. Last thanksgiving, her husband got a ticket for some traffic violation and she could not believe that they would DARE give out a ticket on a holiday. And what's funny about this? When I did my internship with this city, the officers TOLD me they won't give out tickets on holidays unless it's DUI, something REALLY bad, or the driver is REALLY rude.... so suffice it to say, he definitely deserved it.

I guess the whole point of this post is that her latest facebook status is:
    "Gotta love *city's* finest! F*ck the police!"
    Which is awesome, because her BROTHER (my fiance) wants to be a police officer, and I do as well. I, in particular, am aiming for that city...
    So... way to think before you talk, b*tch!

ETA: Just found out why she is upset with the police - They impounded her car, because she was driving without insurance and on a suspended license. Go figure.
    Last edited by notlovinit; 11-21-2011, 02:09 AM.

Well, if the cops wouldn't keep picking on her and her husband, she wouldn't be so upset. It has *nothing* to do with their utter disregard for the law - none.

/sarcasm

Comment

Quoth notlovinit View Post

ETA: Just found out why she is upset with the police - They impounded her car, because she was driving without insurance and on a suspended license. Go figure.

The amount of stupidity astounds me. And that's saying a great deal since I have a high tolerance lol

Comment

I realize there are always bad apples, and Lord knows, I've come across two on my own....

But.....more to the point....

Why do people insist on blaming the police for catching them? Maybe your dumb ass should have been smarter. Or sneakier.

My ex bf would bellow that "no one tells me what to do!" even while he was on probation, and guess what? You get fucked by the long, hard dick of the law when you do stupid things!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          Why do people insist on blaming the police for catching them? Maybe your dumb ass should have been smarter. Or sneakier.
          Thank you, blas, I often wonder this myself. You shouldn't be mad that you were caught, you should be mad at yourself for being dumb.

She basically doesn't do anything TOO illegal - she isn't a career criminal or anything. She is just annoying and so she gets in trouble for being annoying basically - noise complaints, disorderly conduct - and then she doesn't pay the fines and she gets warrants for her arrest.

There is a song that says "Yeah, I been to jail too! For parking tickets! I'm bad too! I park wherever I want! Red zones, handicap, I park all over the fucking world!"
          This song describes her... She has literally been to jail for parking tickets.

Her husband has a warrant out for not paying a speeding ticket - for going 99 in a 65. Yeah... they are that dumb.

These people are white trash, in and out of jail.. over goddamn traffic violations.

Comment

My ex bf was a serial criminal....serial drunk driver, constantly violates his probation, that jazz.

It was never his fault. It was alway's someone else's. And the fact that he was so stupid. Get so drunk you can't think, be loud and crazy, and get recognized and caught by the police. Check. Get into cars with fellow drunk drivers who park their cars with EXPIRED tags right next to a bar by a cop car? CHECK. Try to break into a sorority house to use a phone to call a cab when you're wasted? CHECK!

Unfortunately, the long hard dick of the law doesn't exist for him, it's pretty soft and not efficient. I am still waiting for the day he actually serves REAL jail time for everything he's done that no one else would ever get away with.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like sis-in-law and her hubby need to grow up. The world's not going to change just because they don't like the way it works.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
              X