This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the mouths of babes

We went out to dinner tonight with our oldest and our grandson Bug. We were sitting there waiting on our food and Bug slapped the table and said "Pap Pap bad" We could not quit laughing

Cute! How old is he?
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

He will be 2 on Dec 3rd

Comment

And do we know why Pap Pap was bad?
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

On a similar note, my cousin recently had another baby (who's now 2 months old). She also has a 2 year old son. The 2-year-old son the other day told his mummy off for not putting another blanket on his baby brother and said he'd go and get it
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Pap Pap was making faces at him and got him laughing. Mommy told Bug to quiet down since we were in a resteraunt. That is when he said that Pap Pap bad

Comment

My 2-year-old told me, "Baby kittens are cute!"

The child speaks truth.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                The 2-year-old son the other day told his mummy off for not putting another blanket on his baby brother and said he'd go and get it
                Jazzy did that! Along with chiding me for not breastfeeding longer because "Boobies are for feeding babies, that's their job Mummy!"

Bubbles is currently mispronouncing 'Fat Controller' as 'F***ed Troller'.
                I'm trying really hard to not laugh at her while trying to fix her pronounciation as Thomas the Tank Engine is apparently quite serious business.

Rugz pulled out the big and rather empty threat - "If you're naughty, Santa won't bring you any presents!" Jazzy: "It's his job, he doesn't have a choice!"
                Next day, they were arguing and Jazzy said "Daddy, stop being naughty or Santa won't bring you any presents either!"
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
                  Jazzy did that! Along with chiding me for not breastfeeding longer because "Boobies are for feeding babies, that's their job Mummy!"
                  I suspect that my cousin's 2-year-old son hasn't gone QUITE that far.....

But that's funny
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                  X